Tuesday, March 8, 2011

this month will be interesting....

im sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bored. its been a long two weeks. We had a renaissance fair and it was pretty decent! i thought it was gonna be awful but, we pulled it off! Next up event of the month, me, my older sis, my older bro, and my dad are gonna be in my cousin's wedding!! im gonna be a bridesmaid!!! EEP!!! im so ecstatic! this will be my first time being a bridesmaid, and im pretty nervous. *gulps* i was SUPPOSED to be a hostess, be when we tried getting me a dress, it looked kinda like the bridesmaids's dresses, so she made me a brides maid. which is good, cuz they had an extra groomsmen anyway. im still nervous about walking down that aisle with a groomsmen ive never met but still, YAY! we did have problems though. since im a miget, i have to get my dress altered. but we had a screw up since when we measured it at my cousins mom's house, or i should say my aunt's house, MY OLDER SISTER over here had to screw everything up saying i would be wearing flats. but since im going to be wearing heels, we have to go ALL the way back to philly to get it re-altered. thanks a lot sis. did i mention that we spent THREE days just looking for shoes? since my feet grew from a size 5 and a half to a 7, we had some problems. but anyway i still excited for the wedding!

5 comments:

  1. uhm for the record NO that is NOT why we have to go back, we have to go back because they measured but they felt it would be safer to remeasure you so it would b precise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heeeeeloooo, Arielle. ;D
    Cute blog you have. $_$
    -Ivana

    ReplyDelete